Today’s tenants expect their WiFi to be fast and can connect their devices seamlessly. Why should they slow down just because they moved to a dorm?
WIFI is the "4th Ulitility"
Today’s tenants view Wi-Fi as a utility, much like food, water, and shelter, digital natives see anytime, anywhere wireless access as essential to their well-being.
An average millenial resident owns 3-5 devices.
Wi-Fi is an “always on” utility
- Pervasive coverage across the campus
- High density to accommodate tenants with multiple devices
Easy to deploy, maintain, scale, and upgrade
- Thorough, easy to administer, and secure BYOD
- Granular access and security-policy setting
- Flexible deployment and scalability
- Round-the-clock student BYOD support portal
Wi-Fi: An investment, not an expense
- Lower cost of ownership
- Attract and retain tenants with services using Wi-Fi, LBS, and network analytics
- Enable shift to digital learning pedagogy